Teriable without Lamination
₹150.00 – ₹600.00
Teriable Visiting Card without Lamination – 92 mm x 54 mm dimentions. 250 GSM Art Card Paper.
Teriable Visiting Card without LaminationA Teriable Visiting card without Lamination is a small, printed, usually credit-card-sized paper card that holds your business details, such as name, contact details and brand logo. Your visiting card without Lamination design is an essential part of your branding and should act as a visual extension of your brand design. In this guide, we’ll run through everything you need to know about visiting card design so you can tell your designer exactly what you want. Visiting cards should above all be personal, so this guide explains what your options are for the card that’s most… you. But before we get into the 8 steps of Visiting card design, let’s talk a little about what you’ll need before you start.
f American Psycho has taught us nothing else, it’s the importance of Teriable visiting cards without Lamination.
Business Visiting CardThese business multi-tools fulfill many of the professional’s basic needs: advertising, brand recognition, call-to-action, and of course contact information. When designed right, these pocket-sized billboards can leave a lasting impression and create life-long customers from passing strangers. There’s one other preliminary activity that makes the rest of the visiting card design process run more smoothly. You need to know what you want to communicate. What kind of brand are you, as an individual or business? What do you want your business card to say, not just with words, but with the design?
Create Teriable Visiting Card without LaminationThis is also a topic worthy of its own discussion, so if you want to dive deeper, here’s a shortlist of questions to ask yourself for determining your personal brand identity. Taking a few minutes of reflection about your personal brand will help with some business card design questions down the line, particularly when it comes to displaying your personality.
How to design a Teriable Visiting card in 8 steps —Once you have your logo, brand color scheme, and a good idea of what you want your card to say about you, you’re ready to start. Just follow the 8 steps below to determine which business card design would work best for you.
1. Choose your shapeIf you’ve already decided on a traditional rectangular business visiting card without Lamination, you can skip ahead to the second step. If, however, you want to learn about all your options, even outside-the-box strategies, keep reading. As printing techniques grow more advanced and affordable, professionals have more room to explore alternative shapes. The printing technique of die-cutting allows you to cut out any shape you want and still print in bulk.
2. Choose your sizeYour next decision is the size of the card. This mostly depends on the standard of the country, so that’s a good place to start. Even if you plan to stand out, you have to know what everyone else is doing to go against it.
- North American Standard: 3.5 × 2 in. (88.9 × 50.8 mm)
- European Standard: 3.346 × 2.165 in. (85 × 55 mm)
- Oceania Standard: 3.54 × 2.165 in. (90 × 55 mm)
- Bleed area: the outermost part of the card likely to be removed.
- Trim line: the target line for cutting cards.
- Safety line: anything outside this line is subject to cutting mistakes. Don’t let essential elements like text or logos fall outside this line.
3. Add your logo and other graphicsNow we begin plotting the visual elements of your business card design, first and foremost the logo. Your logo should take center stage on your business card, although other flourishes and secondary graphics can sometimes be useful as well.
|Dimensions||92 × 54 mm|
|Teriable without Lamination||
100, 200, 500, 1000